- Proved by scientific research studies for the treatment of varieties of skin diseases.
- It is a herbo mineral product having anti-inflammatory, immunomodulatory activities.
- indications: Kushtha (chronic skin diseases), Shvitra (vitiligo and leucoderma), Kandu (pruritus) and Dushta Vrana (infected chronic ulcers)
- Patola (Trichosanthes dioica): Anti infective, anti oxidant
- Vasa (Adhatoda vesica): Anti inflammatory, anti histamine, antibacterial
- Guduchi (Tinospora cardi folia): Immunomodulator, anti oxidant, and hepatic protective
- Guggulu (Commiphora Mukul): Anti inflammatory, analgesic
- Shilajit (Asphaltum punjabicanum): Immunomodulator, anti oxidant
- Rasamanikya: Heals wounds and ulcers quickly, excellent antimicrobial, potent formulation in chronic skin diseases like eczema and psoriasis
- Sariva (Hemidesmus indices): Effective against E. coli, Streptococcus, S. aureus, K. pneumonia and P. aeruginous infections, promotes wound healing activity
- Khadira (Acacia catechu): Anti mycotic, best drug in skin disease, enhances healing process of wounds and ulcers
DOSAGE: 1-2 Tablets Twice daily with milk or lukewarm water