- Ancient Answer for Abnormal Cell Division
- Muneks has anabolic and cytoprotective action, protecting vital organs like liver and kidneys
- Reduces toxic effects of chemotherapy and aids fast recovery
- Anxiolytic, anti-stress activities along with anti-inflammatory and antiulcer activities contribute to the overall effect.
- Studies have proved that Muneks has significant anti-tumor property as it stops and regresses tumor growth and is non-toxic even in high dosage.
- Experimental studies have proved that Muneks has effective anti-tumor activity against Dalton Cell lymphoma
- Clinical studies have indicated Muneks as effective in preventing metastasis
- Muneks enhances natural killer cell activity, tumor necrosing factors, and antibody dependent cytotoxicity
- Muneks enhances body immunity.
- Prevents tissue damage and acts as a free radical scavenger.
- Stops the progress of tumor growth and also helps to regress the tumor growth.
- In addition to this, it also improves the general health of the individual.
Muneks is a combination of more than 50 anti-carcinogenic herbs, minerals, and bhasmas prepared according to the description given in the ancient texts of Ayurveda. The preliminary reports are quite promising and encouraging. It has been taken up for trial by several prestigious institutions. One such study has reached the conclusion that Muneks has significant anti-tumor property, and found to be non-toxic at high doses.
This is a very potent formulation formed by combining a number of herbo-mineral drugs and developed after extensive research work. Some of the ingredients in the formulation showed very good immuno-modulatory activity. They enhance natural killer cell activity and also Tumor Nursing factors and antibody dependent cellular cytotoxicity (ADCC) syngeneic BACB/C mice, bearing a tumor.
Some ingredients have anabolic and cytoprotective activity, proving their action in protecting the vital organs like liver and the kidneys. Other ingredients showed antioxidant effects where they acted as potent inhibitors of lipid peroxide formation and scavenger of hydroxyl and superoxide radicals in vitro. Anxiolytic, anti-stress activities of certain ingredients along with anti inflammatory and antiulcer activities contribute to the overall effect of the formulation.
- Kanchanara (Bauhinia variegate)
- Shuddha Guggulu (Commiphora Mukul)
- Ashwagandha (Withania somniferous)
DOSAGE: 2 Tablets Twice Daily