Dr. U. Krishna Muniyal Memorial Trust (R) is named after Dr. U. Krishna Muniyal, who was a well known Ayurveda expert. He had the vision of making Ayurveda products popular with Indian and global consumers.
- M. Vijayabhanu Shetty: The brain behind Muniyal Ayurveda, he started his career, with a degree in Ayurveda, as a medical practitioner. His father Late Dr. U. Krishna Muniyal, an Ayurveda practitioner for over 40 years, established the firm in 1939. Dr. M. V. Shetty started researching and manufacturing Ayurveda medicines in the year 1985. He has presented several papers in International Ayurveda seminars and has also authored many books on Ayurveda and Buddhism.
- M. Aravind Shetty: Leading General Practitioner for the last 40 years in the United Kingdom. He established Carmyle Medical Centre at Mount Vernon, Glasgow, Scotland, in 1985.
- A. R. Hegde: Mr. Hegde started his career as a pharmacist and rose to the post of Managing Director of Astra IDL. He has an excellent track record of serving many multinational and reputed Indian companies like Hoechst (General Manager, Production), Max Pharma (Vice-President), Colgate-Palmolive (Director, Operations) & Searle India (Vice-President).
- Shraddha Shetty: ABAMS graduate with a Masters Degree in Rasa Shastra, also having a PG Diploma in Clinical Research from Manipal University. She is an MBA graduate from Nottingham University, UK.
- Chiranjith Ajila: An agriculturist with a law degree. He is successfully running a food industry, having a keen interest in the cultivation of herbal plants by applying organic farming methods and implementing scientific methods of farming.
- Shloka Shetty: A biotech engineer with a Masters Degree in Bio-Technology from California State University, USA. Currently working as a Scientist at Roche, USA.
- Hemalatha V. Shetty: An economics & statistics graduate, she is in-charge of medicinal plantations, food park & nutraceuticals division.
- Jeevan Krishna Shetty, MRCP (Glasgow, UK): A cancer specialist, working as an associate director in US-based cancer research company ‘Cell Gene’.