For the Perfect Mind-body Balance
- Drug of choice in Parkinsonism
- A potent anti-depressant
- Useful in neuromuscular diseases like Epilepsy, Hemiplegia & Cerebral Palsy
- Acts as a memory booster in students
- The only remedy for stammering
- Helpful for hypertensive patients along with Heartogen
- Useful in curing hemiplegia, memory loss.
- Can be given as a brain tonic for school going children.
- Processed with various Madhya Rasayana drugs.
- Fortified with shilajit and various bhasmas.
Most of the diseases are considered to be psychosomatic. A perfect mind body balance is given due importance in Ayurveda. It is essential to develop an effective remedy for psychiatric and psychosomatic diseases pertaining to the nervous system, which is considered difficult to treat. But, Ayurveda is treating such disorders successfully since a very long time. On the basis of Ayurvedic principles and research studies, highly effective drugs have been selected and a formulation useful in epilepsy, anxiety disorder, and neuromuscular disease is prepared. This drug was also found to be very useful as a brain tonic in children.
The action of the formulation:
- Relieves anxiety due to its CNS depressant action Controls epileptic seizures.
- Also, elevates depressive condition by acting through D2 receptors.
- Improves immediate memory sign, reduces mental fatigue and systolic blood pressure
- Brahmi (Bacopa Monnier)
- Shankhapushpi (Convolvulus puri caulis)
- Jyotishmati (Celastrus paniculate)
- Ashwagandha (Withania Somnia Fera)
- Rajata Bhasma
DOSAGE: 2 Tablets Twice Daily