Some Ayurvedic Tips On Removing The Cellulite Naturally
Cellulite is the body fat accumulated in the flesh of the body, which generally affects the hips, waist, and thighs. The cellulite problem is very commonly seen in women, it starts occurring after puberty. The cellulite accumulates in the body such that it does not only makes the body look unhealthy but also appear unappealing. Therefore, people must take measures to reduce the cellulite from their body.
Causes of Cellulite
- Improper diet. Either very light diet or very heavy diets, both are harmful to the body.
- Slow metabolism rate of the body also causes cellulite.
- The hormonal changes during pregnancy might also cause the cellulite.
- The hormones also change during menstruation cycles, and this might cause an effect on body cellulite.
- The hormones released in case of stressful situations also cause cellulite.
- Dehydration is also one the causes of cellulite. That Is why it is always recommended to stay hydrated.
- If you do not have any workout routine, then there is a possibility that you might face cellulite problem.
Cellulite as per Ayurveda
When the Agni aspect of the body does not function properly, the metabolism rate of the body slows down or becomes imbalanced. These uneven cycles mix up with the body tissues and thus become harmful. Therefore, this impurity adds up in the body fat and causes cellulite. So, as per Ayurveda, if you correct the Agni (Fire) aspect of the body, you can easily get rid of cellulite.
Ayurvedic Tips To Remove Cellulite
- To reduce the cellulite, skin exfoliation is very important. This can be done by giving dry massage to the body. The dry massage can be done by raw silk, no oil to be used. This process is called as Gharsana.
- Steaming is also one of the treatments for cellulite. Steaming or sauna bath helps in removing the blockages in the skin because of which cellulite can be reduced.
- Turmeric powder, Besan (Chickpea flour), fenugreek powder and Badam (almond) oil. This mixture can be applied to the body and the massage done is helpful in reducing cellulite.
- In extreme cases, Vasthi (Enema) is given to the person suffering from cellulite.
What to eat to reduce Cellulite
- Water - the best option for cellulite reduction.
- Tulsi leaves - eating Tulsi leaves daily would help.
- Light diet and warm food are suggested.
- Herbal tea also helps in maintaining the body fat.
Cellulite has become a very common problem in people, but the main concern is that you should be aware of it, and should act up on it as soon as possible. This is because once you delay in reacting for cellulite, then it becomes more and more difficult to tackle the situation.
Therefore, ensure that you stick to a proper diet, massages and also consult some Ayurvedic doctor, in case of extreme cases. Exercising on a daily basis also helps in reducing the cellulite. Keep exercising, eat healthily and stay fit.
1 commentWrite a comment
Dr M A Shetty
I have maturity onset diabetes for 7to 8 years I have been on Insol N all along found it very useful feeling of well being ,helped control hba1c I recommend to anyone with this problem.