Over the years, many different kinds of herbal medicines are being used for curing and preventing diseases. These herbal medicines have their different application method and time range in which they cure diseases. At times, it is noted that the herbal medicines act and heal faster than the contemporary English medicines.
Anu Thailam is an herbal medicine in oily form, which is used in curing different kinds of diseases in the upper part (neck and head region) of the human body. It is not only administered for curing these diseases but also serves as a preventive means to fight these diseases from entering into the body. Basically, it blocks the diseases from affecting the body.
Anu Thailam contains a lot of ingredients. Some of the main ingredients are Cedrus deodara, Cyperus rotundus, Glycyrrhiza glabra, Lotus, Solanum indicium, Sesame oil, Cinnamon, goat milk, etc.
Health Benefits of Anu Thailam
Anu Thailam is very beneficial for the prevention of many diseases, affecting the upper region of the human body. It helps in prevention of diseases such as:
- Baldness: This is a beneficial and preventive herbal oil for preventing hair loss or baldness.
- Headaches: For several years, it has been used to prevent headaches. The application of this oil into the nasal membrane also prevent headaches.
- Facial Palsy: Facial palsy is the weakness of the facial muscles. This is due to a temporary or permanent damage to the facial nerve. Anu Thailam is very helpful in preventing this disorder.
- Eye-sight weakness: Weak eye-sight can either be the inability to see, categorized as near-sightedness or far-sightedness. With the use of Anu Thailam, eye-sight weakness can be prevented.
- Loss of Memory: Loss of memory also referred to as “amnesia,” and it is the inability of a person to remember things or events that occurred. Anu Thailam can be used to prevent this from happening.
- Nose congestion: Nose congestion also called “nasal congestion,” is the inability of a person to breath freely due to the nasal passage blockage. This is mainly because the membrane lining of the nose becomes sore from inflamed blood vessels. This can also be prevented by the usage of Anu Thailam.
How to Use Anu Thailam
Anu Thailam is in greasy form. It can be gently massaged on the facial skin or apply it to the nasal membranes.
The body requires constant lubrication, including the nasal mucosa, which is usually dried up due to the passage of air through them. This sometimes causes dryness, headaches and nasal congestion. Anu Thailam when applied to the nasal membrane, decongests and lubricates it for easy flow of air.
The importance of Anu Thailam for the prevention and cure of diseases relating to the upper part of the body is clearly evident. For this reason, it is advisable to make use of this very effective and efficient herbal oil called Anu Thailam. However, make sure that you buy it from reliable sources to enjoy its benefits.