The human body consists of many factors, which in combination keep our body healthy. An individual needs to do many things like having a healthy diet, proper management of health clock, doing regular exercises, etc. Doing these things on a regular basis would definitely keep the body in good shape, and you will effectively protect yourself from diseases.
Fitness as per Ayurveda
As per Ayurveda, the body is made up of the elements, which can be controlled and managed easily by opting for simple ideas. The main aspects in Ayurveda that helps you to stay fit are healthy diet and exercises. It is said that ‘Ati Sarva Tra vajra yet’, it means that you should never do too much of anything. Going by those principles, if a person exercises too much, then it can prove damaging to the body.
Points to Learn
It is very important to know the type of your body. The body has three types of doshas. The three doshas are Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. All these doshas are present in the human body in some amounts.
If you know which dosha has a heavy impact on your body, you can easily control the heavy dosha by applying Ayurvedic techniques.
- The doshas in the body are active at different times of a day. The doshas of the body differ according to the seasons too. If you feel that any of the doshas are becoming heavy on you, you may control the dosha by taking a healthy diet or by exercising properly at perfect timings.
- One should follow Dinacharya and Rithucharya strictly, so that can prevent the diseases. “ Prevention is better than cure “.
- As per Ayurveda, an individual should, first of all, know the type of bodies there are. This basically means that you should exercise and eat according to your age, body health, your stage of life, your emotional state of health, etc. These factors make a lot of difference while balancing the doshas of the body.
- You should understand that if there is no pain, there is no gain, so try to increase your stamina. However, you should also know that doing extra workouts can also damage your body.
- Yoga is a very important aspect of Ayurveda. There are many diseases and problems which can be handled by doing yoga daily. Just like Yoga, meditation also holds a lot of significance in Ayurveda.
- You should know that you have to follow a proper daily routine with perfect timings of having food, exercising, etc. The day should at least start at 6 AM (actually Brahmi Murtha is mentioned to wake ie. around 4.30 AM, and one should go to bed by 10 PM sharp.
Ayurveda may seem to be a bit complicated concept initially, but once you get used to the Ayurveda routine, you will start enjoying the Ayurvedic lifestyle.
The Ayurvedic lifestyle is helping and has helped people worldwide to improve their health and cure many health problems. You just need to initiate the process under the guidance of an Ayurveda expert. Not only India, but many countries across the world are following this approach, and are becoming healthy. So, learn about Ayurveda and start leading a healthy life.