• Good to promote immunity and prevents frequent respiratory tract infections
• Maintains good and stable appetite.
• Helps to maintain Growth and improves cognitive functions in children.
• Indications: Rasayana, Deepana, Pachana
Principal Ingredients: • Ashwagandha is a good immune-modulator and rejuvenative which acts as a Rasayana
• Shatavari is known for its anti-oxidant properties.
• Mishreya is rich in Phenols, phenolic glycosides and volatile aroma compounds such as trans-anethole, estragole and fenchone have been reported as the major phytoconstituents of this species. They are responsible for antifungal, antibacterial, antioxidant and hepatoprotective activities.
• Yashtimadhu is well known Medhya rasayana which may promote the functions of brain
Dosage: 1 teaspoonful twice a day after food Anupana: Warm Milk