For Common cold, Cough & Allergy
• Effective in acute upper respiratory tract infection.
• Can be used as a supportive medicine in Pulmonary tuberculosis.
• Found effective the management of Acute and Chronic Bronchitis.
• Indications: Kasa, Shwasa, Pratishyaya
Principal Ingredients: • Dronapushpi is having antibacterial, antiviral, antipyretic and antitussive properties and it alleviates Kapha and Vata Dosha
• Trikatu has anti-asthmatics, anti-inflammatory, immunomodulatory and antibacterial properties
• Madhu having Yogavahi, Kaphaghna properties is a strong antioxidant, expectorant, bioenhancer and antimicrobial Dosage: 2 teaspoonful BID after food