• It acts as a digestive and corrects indigestion
• Regularizes Bowel movement
• Useful in abdominal distention,pain ,bloating.
•Useful in Kapha Pitta conditions
• Indications: , Ajeerna, Shula, Hrillasa, Chardi.
• Madiphala (Citrus medica) contains carbohydrates, proteins, amino acids and flavonoids, reduces hyperacidity, acts as antiemetic and heals peptic ulcer.
• Draksha (Vitis vinifera) shows anti-oxidant, Anti-Helicobacter pylori activities, ulcer healing activity
• Madhukarkatika (Citrus limetta) is rich source of phytonutrients and flavonoids which helps in stimulating digestive system functioning by enhancing digestive juice secretions and maintaining level of bile. Provides good amount of vitamin C and potassium
• Sevam (Malus pumila): Provides natural fiber, reduces irritable bowel symptoms, improves gastroenteritis, aids in calcium absorption and improving certain types of diarrhea.
• Ishwari (Aristolochia indica) contains flavonoids, coumarins, terpenoids etc, acts as anti-inflammatory, ulcer healing, useful in dyspepsia.
• Guda (Jaggery) is very effective to reduce heartburn and acid reflux
Dosage: 2 teaspoonful twice a day, after food