- A safe and effective cardio protective found very effective in all types of cardiac problems like Mild Hypertension, Tachycardia, Angina Pectoris, Cardiac Arrhythmias, Dyspnoea.
- HEARTOGEN improves the contractility of the heart.
- HEARTOGEN reduces platelet adhesion.
- HEARTOGEN regulates serum lipids.
- Clears blocks in the coronary arteries, thus improving coronary blood supply.
- Improves blood circulation to the heart and strengthens heart muscles.
- Can also be used as a supportive therapy along with allopathic drugs in all types of cardiac ailments.
- Developed by making use of ‘Hridya’ herbs mentioned in Ayurveda which keep Prana Vayu, Sadhaka Pitta and Avalambaka Kapha present in the heart, in perfect balance, thereby protecting the heart.
Cardiovascular disease is a silent- killer of a major portion of the urban population. Cardiovascular diseases are presenting the leading cause of death in developed countries accounting for 70-75% of total deaths. The cost of this disease in terms of human suffering and material resources is enormous. Fortunately, many advances in research to find out the causes, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of cardiac diseases are progressing rapidly.
A heart attack is the first recognized sign of heart disease in 20-40 % patients. All the major cardiovascular risk factors greatly contribute to coronary diseases. Coronary heart disease (CHD) affects the blood vessels of the heart and also other major organs like the brain (cerebrovascular disease), kidneys and extremities. CHD is the most common of heart diseases and the single most important cause of death in developed countries. The causes of CHD are multifactorial and include smoking, hypertension, diabetes mellitus, sedentary lifestyle, obesity, etc. Therefore, prevention of these causative factors plays an important role in the management of CHD.
In the last few years, there have been revolutionary changes in treating cardiac diseases. Heartogen is a herbo-mineral formulation that can be safely used as a long-term prophylactic therapy in cardiac disease.
- Acute oral toxicity studies proved that Heartogen is free from toxicity even at a dose of 6,000mg/kg wt. which is the maximum possible dose.
- It was evaluated for its cardioprotective action which established that Heartogen acts through the inhibition of apoptosis (cell death) and oxidative damage. It enhances the resistance of myocardial membrane structure against the isoproterenol induced myocardial damages. The latest study provides evidence for protective effects of Heartogen on myocardium in experimentally induced myocardial infarction (major heart attack).
- Shuddha Shilajith
- Ashwagandha • Bala
- Shuddha Guggulu
- Arjuna • Pravala Bhasma
DOSAGE: 2 Tablets Thrice Daily