"Muniliv Plus Tablets"
- A potent hepato-protective.
- Repairs the liver damage caused by alcohol and toxins.
- Improves liver function, thereby stimulating normal digestion and metabolism.
- Useful in viral hepatitis.
- Muniliv Tablets are designed and developed by judicially combining classical and scientifically validated herbs with hepatoprotective, anti oxidant, anti-inflammatory, immunomodulatory and antiviral properties.
- Bhumyamalaki (Phyllanthus niruri) is a well established hepatoprotective. An aqueous extract of the plant Phyllanthus niruri inhibits endogenous DNA polymerase of Hepatitis-B virus and binds to the surface antigen of Hepatitis-B virus
- Bhringaraja (Eclipta alba) is a powerful liver tonic and is rejuvenating. The antihepatotoxic activity of the leaf extract of Eclipta alba was compared with the standard hepatoprotective agent silymarin.
- Alcoholic extract of Sharapunkha (Tephrosia purpurea) has shown significant hepatoprotective activity in rats against all the toxicants that were studied.
- Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa) is a powerful anti oxidant, immunomodulator, anti inflammatory and hepatoprotective
- Katuki (Picrorhiza kurroa) has shown a biological plausibility of efficacy as supported by clinical trial in viral hepatitis, hepatoprotection in animal model
DOSAGE: 2 Tablets Thrice Daily