- Protects vital organs of the body like liver, kidney & brain from the toxic effects of alcohol & drugs.
- Repairs the cells of vital organs.
- Enhances memory and willpower.
- Minimizes withdrawal symptoms.
- Induces natural sleep pattern.
- Registered in Hungary, Europe as para-medicine, being the first ayurvedic medicine from India to have this distinction.
- Bhumyamalaki (Phyllanthus niruri), is hepatoprotective, hence protects liver from the ill effects of alcohol
- Bhringaraja (Eclipta alba), is an anti-oxidant, repairs the damaged cells of vital organs like liver and kidneys. It also corrects anemia occurred due to chronic addiction
- Katuki (Picrorrhiza kurroa) is liver stimulant, improves liver function, relieves metabolic disturbances
- Jyotishmati (Celastrus panniculitis), corrects depressive mood disorder resulted by chronic drug addiction
- Brahmi, acts as cytoprotective, improves will power to quit addiction
- Rajata Bhasma acts as Medhya improving withdrawal symptoms
- Kalamegha • Arjuna • Amla • Katukarohini
- Mandoora Bhasma • Processed in Dashamoola Kashaya
- Acclaimed by: Alcoholic Anonymous Association (AAA)
DOSAGE: 2 Tablets Thrice Daily