- INSOL-N is the drug of choice in keeping the blood sugar at a normal level in 'Noninsulin-dependent diabetes'.
- Also found useful in 'Insulin-dependent diabetes', as it reduces the daily requirement of insulin dosage.
- Does not cause hypoglycemia. It enhances the body resistance (what of raises)
- Protects from complications like Diabetic Gangrene, Diabetic Neuropathy, Diabetic Retinopathy and Vascular diseases like Atherosclerosis.
- Brings down the blood sugar to normal level within 3-4 weeks.
- Lipid, cholesterol and tissue phosphatases of the heart, liver, and kidney are brought down to a normal level.
- Raises glycogen and protein levels in the tissues of the heart, liver, and kidney to the normal level.
- Regenerates Beta cells of Islets of Langerhans of the pancreas which secrete body insulin.
- Diabetics can be advised to practice Ardha Mathsyendrasana as it stimulates the pancreas.
- Jambu, Neem, Karavellaka, Methi, Madhunashini (Proven oral Hypoglycemics)
- Shilajit (Aphrodisiac, hypoglycemic, hypolipidemic)
- Amla (Rich natural source of Vitamin C, antioxidant, hypoglycemic)
- Turmeric (A known antiseptic, antioxidant and proven hypoglycemic & hypolipidemic)
- Abraka Bhasma (Natural Iron, hepatoprotective, immunomodulatory and nervine tonic)
- DOSAGE: 2 Tablets Thrice Daily